Re: fcitx5-keyman: Missing dependency on s390x

On 2022-03-24 19:16, Shengjing Zhu wrote:
On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 12:09 AM Gunnar Hjalmarsson <gunnarhj@debian.org> wrote:
I thought that a build failure on an official port prevented migration.

<snip>

IIRC there is a known issue in keyman-keyboardprocessor on s390x, which
is the reason why it currently builds only on certain archs.

<snip>

Only if it was built successfully on s390x before, it will block migration.
Testing migration only cares about "regression".

Ah, right, thanks for reminding me of that. And in this case it looks like it never has built successfully on s390x:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/logs.php?pkg=keyman-keyboardprocessor&arch=s390x

Hmm.. The upload of 14.0.273-1 (with "Architecture: any") failed on two official archs: armhf and s390x. Eberhard fixed armhf and changed "Architecture:" to a list without s390x.

But given that only a regression is a problem, I suppose it can as well be changed back to "Architecture: any", and hence there is no need to change fcitx5-keyman.

Is that what you try to explain, Shengjing Zhu?

--
Gunnar