Re: Keyman packages

On 2021-06-17 11:50, Eberhard Beilharz wrote:
But is it useful to build the others on architectures where
ibus-keyman, libkmnkbp-dev and libkmnkbp0-0 are not present?

I think the other packages are still useful - ibus-kmfl is an older,
deprecated implementation of Keyman which some people still prefer
(and which has a few features that Keyman doesn't yet allow) and
which doesn't have dependencies on the packages not built on all
architectures. So I think we can leave it as is.

Ack. Just uploaded to experimental.

So - "uploaded" here doesn't mean what I upload to
mentors.debian.net, but what ends up as package in the Debian repos,
correct?

Yes.

So the second entry should still be version 11.0.x?

Well, no. Experimental counts as "uploaded", and when 14.0.273-1 was uploaded to experimental d/changelog looked like this:

https://tracker.debian.org/media/packages/i/ibus-keyman/changelog-14.0.273-1

So ideally the new entry for 14.0.276-1 should have been added at the top without changing anything for the previous versions. That's what I was trying to say. ;)

--
Gunnar