Re: Keyman packages

Hi Eberhard,

On 2021-06-07 17:47, Eberhard Beilharz wrote:
I finally managed to find and fix the problem on armhf. Builds for
s390x will be ignored for now.

I uploaded a new set of packages of version 14.0.275-1 that contain
the fixes.

I had a look at the 14.0.276-1 ones. A question:

I see that you chose to build ibus-keyman, libkmnkbp-dev and libkmnkbp0-0 on certain architectures only, while a few other packages still have "Architecture: any". But is it useful to build the others on architectures where ibus-keyman, libkmnkbp-dev and libkmnkbp0-0 are not present? Or would it possibly make more sense to be consistent and build all the packages on the selected architectures only?

If you think the latter is preferable, I can make that change before uploading. (That's more convenient to me than grabbing the packages from mentors again.)

Also a nitpicking remark. The debian/changelog files look like this:

libkmfl (14.0.276-1) UNRELEASED; urgency=medium

  * New upstream release
  * Re-release to Debian

 -- Eberhard Beilharz <eb1@sil.org>  Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:43:29 +0200

libkmfl (14.0.273-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * Keyman 14

 -- Eberhard Beilharz <eb1@sil.org>  Mon, 26 Apr 2021 18:24:41 +0200

But version 14.0.273-1 was not uploaded to unstable and will never be. Please note that d/changelog should reflect the upload history, and normally the entries of already uploaded versions should not be altered. It's fine for now, but please be attentive to this going forward.

Looking forward to your response regarding the architectures before proceeding.

--
Cheers,

Gunnar