Re: Consider moving scim-related packages under debian-input-method team-maint?

On 30.06.2018 12:57, Boyuan Yang wrote:
> I'm wondering if you are willing to put those packages under team
> maintnenance.

Hello Boyuan,

thank you for your mail.

As you can see, scim is already team-maintained in Debian.  As for the
umbrella labelled "Debian Input Method", their interest at least used to
be to be to kill off scim in Debian as quickly as possible, not to
maintain it.  Maybe that has changed, I don't know.  But that's the
historical reason that scim is team-maintained but not by the "Debian
IME team".

Regards

Rolf