Re: ibus-libpinyin 1.9.2 in Ubuntu

> On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 03:24:33PM +0100, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
>> So, as far as I now understand, the fcitx-zhuyin and libzhuyin source
>> packages should simply be dropped from sid, and these packages in
>> experimental:
>>
>> libpinyin
>> ibus-libpinyin
>> ibus-libzhuyin
>> fcitx-libpinyin
>>
>> should be moved to sid.
>>
>> Does that make sense to you?
>
> Looks good to me. I will following this if there is no objection.
>

> To Boyuan Yang,
>
> Since you request a transition for fcitx, and libpinyin transition also
> need to rebuild fcitx, maybe we shall do it together so that we don't
> need to build fcitx twice?

I'm still waiting for the ACK from release team. Building twice is not
really a big problem,
please make upload new versions and make binNMUs ASAP when applicable.
Of course, if the release team approves the transition before you get ready,
uploading onto Unstable can be coordinated.

Regards,
Boyuan Yang