Porter roll call for Debian Bullseye
We are doing a roll call for porters of all release architectures. If
you are an active porter behind one of the release architectures 
for the entire lifetime of Debian Bullseye (est. end of 2024), please
respond with a signed email containing the following before Friday,
* Which architectures are you committing to be an active porter for?
* Please describe recent relevant porter contributions.
* Are you running/using Debian testing or sid on said port(s)?
* Are you testing/patching d-i for the port(s)?
Please note that no response is required for amd64 because our
toolchain maintainers are happy to support amd64 as-is. Also note
that this waiver no longer applies for i386, where it did in previous
Feel free to use the following template as your reply:
I am an active porter for the following architectures and I intend
to continue this for the lifetime of the Bullseye release (est. end
For <ARCH>, I
- test (most|all) packages on this architecture
- run a Debian testing or unstable system on port that I use regularly
- fix toolchain issues
- triage arch-specific bugs
- fix arch-related bugs
- triage d-i bugs
- test d-i regularly
- fix d-i bugs/issues
- maintain buildds
- maintain/provide hardware for (or assist with) automated tests on ci.d.n,
- run other automated tests outside the Debian QA services (Please describe
<I am a DD|I am a DM|I am not a DD/DM>
Graham, on behalf of the release team