Can someone try building e2fsprogs and let me know how a test is failing?

E2fsprogs is not building on ia64:

https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=e2fsprogs&arch=ia64&ver=1.45.5-1&stamp=1578421637&raw=0

The failure is apparently when running "make check", for the test m_hugefile:

m_hugefile: create a hugefile fs with a single huge file: failed

Could someone try building e2fsprogs 1.45.5, and then cd into tests
directory and run the commands "make test_script" and "./test_script m_hugefile"?
Then send me the file m_hugefile.failed, so I can see what is going on.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be an ia64 porterbox listed on
https://db.debian.org/machines.cgi, so I can't debug this problem
myself.

Thanks!!

						- Ted