Re: Are there any public ia-64 machines for debugging purposes?

> Thanks for the updated package. Unfortunately, you introduced a minor
> regression with the override for the dh_auto_test target by disabling
> the "nocheck" mechanism [1].
>
> This means, it's no longer possible to disable the testsuite via environment
> flags and hence it will be run unconditionally which is a problem on architectures
> like m68k and sh4 where we are currently building the packages with qemu.
>
> Could you add a nocheck condition around the "make check" call like here [2]?

No problem, I'll fix that in the next upload.

It looks like m_hugefile failed on x32 still.  Is there any chance you
can send me the debian/BUILD-STD/tests/m_hugefile.failed from the
build tree, if it was saved after the failed build on the x32 buildd
servier?

Thanks,

					- Ted