Re: Are there any public ia-64 machines for debugging purposes?

Hi Ted!

On 7/25/19 11:56 PM, Theodore Y. Ts'o wrote:
> Thanks.  I just pushed a new release of e2fsprogs 1.45.3-3.  That
> should fix the other build failures on x32 and kfreebsd-*.  If the
> clean up fixes the build, then we should be 100% clean on all of the
> Debian ports builds.  Otherwise, I can look at skipping m_hugefile
> when running "make check" out of debian/rules.

Thanks for the updated package. Unfortunately, you introduced a minor
regression with the override for the dh_auto_test target by disabling
the "nocheck" mechanism [1].

This means, it's no longer possible to disable the testsuite via environment
flags and hence it will be run unconditionally which is a problem on architectures
like m68k and sh4 where we are currently building the packages with qemu.

Could you add a nocheck condition around the "make check" call like here [2]?

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz