Re: IA64 zx2000 boot problems

I call anything in the UX 11 series "recent" - perhaps because I still run
11.11 at home too... fascinating, though. IDE, and SCSI as an option; on C8000
the SCSI is default, so they differ more than I realised. Very, very odd. Guess
11i does support IDE disks after all :-) I've never come across a zx2000 with
IDE disks, always SCSI.

In that case it may have to do with the IDE chipset indeed... forget what I said.

Lennert