Re: Current debian kernels don't work on McKinley?

Hi,

I don't think the problem comes from the chipset: I'm happily running Debian on a dual 1.5GHz 6MB zx6000 workstation. So, zx1 chipset, Madison CPUs.
If zx6000s with McKinley CPUs are known to be unbootable, I think we're holding the culprits.

BTW, do current non-Debian packaged kernels still boot on Merced/McKinley?

    Emeric