Iceweasel 5.0-6 segfaults. How to debug?

Hi,

With today's "Wheezy" Testing updates, Iceweasel was upgraded from
3.5.19-3 to 5.0-6.
However, this new Iceweasel instantly segfaults at startup, even
without ~/.mozilla folder or with -safe-mode passed on command line.

I would like to get a stacktrace, but even with iceweasel-dbg (and
related) package(s) installed, gdb still tells me that no debugging
symbols are found for firefox-bin:

emeric@longspeak:~$ iceweasel -g
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.2-debian
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "ia64-linux-gnu".
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/iceweasel/firefox-bin...(no debugging symbols foun
d)...done.
(gdb)

How to fix this?

I nevertheless ran the process from gdb: all I get is:

0x2000000000a989b1 in ?? () from /usr/lib/xulrunner-5.0/libmozjs.so

Cheers,

    Émeric