Re: Debian on hardware RAID 10

Eldar Gafiyatov wrote:
Is it possible to setup debian on a hardware raid 10? If possible, how can I do it?

Yes it is possible. The kernel needs to have the driver for the block device compiled in, at least that's the best way to do it, IMHO.

Also, the RAID level is irrelevant. You will not be installing Linux onto a "RAID 10", you will be installing Linux onto a logical drive or LUN presented by the hardware BIOS.

We would be able to better assist you if you would provide more information about your RAID controller.