Re: Segfault when running /usr/lib/klibc/bin/sleep -- kernel 2.6.22-2-itanium from testing

On Sun, Oct 21, 2007 at 08:26:07PM -0600, Zan Lynx wrote:
> I suspect someone has used Itanium-2 compiler flags, somewhere.  My
> system is using dual 733MHz Itanium-1.

I just tried that on a similar machine here, and it works OK.  IIRC
invalid instructions don't cause SEGV but SIGBUS or something too.

This was from

ii  klibc-utils    1.5.7-1        small statically-linked utilities built with

So, maybe a little more digging is needed.  Can you get any sort of
backtrace from it?

-i