always qlogic ...

Hello all,

I'm a happy man, the debian etch run on our server :-)

But still one problem (at this moment :-) ) : the qla2xxx driver are
loaded bust not disks are visible.
to mount my disks I start this command line :
modprobe -r qla2xxx && modprobe qla2xxx && sleep 5 && mount /dev/sdb1 /home/
and all its ok.

but if I put a correct line in the fstab, when I reboot, the system give
an error about fsck /dev/sdb1 and I need to hit the "ctrl+d" to continue
normal boot and manually launch my command

Any idea are welcome :-)

Guy