Please requeue regina-normal/ia64

Hi,

For some time now, regina-normal has failed to build under ia64.  The
latest upload (regina-normal_4.2.1-4) was explicitly designed to fix
this, and builds fine on merulo's sid chroot.

The build failure that occurred for regina-normal_4.2.1-4_i164 on Feb 21
was not the same error that has occured in the past; instead one of the
dependency files (.deps/nxmlanglestructreader.Tpo) seems to have gone
missing.  I am hoping this is some unsual transient problem that will
not reproduce itself.

If someone could please requeue regina-normal on ia64, I would be most
appreciative.

Thanks - Ben.