Re: 32-bits applications

Well I know, I just wrote it about 5 minutes ago :)

> Exactly the problem I ran into last time I tried it. :-)

But you shouldn't need to run a full desktop environment in the
chroot.  I find I can just run what I need under the chroot and have
it connect back to the local X-server.  The only things you probably
really need to do this for are OpenOffice and Mozilla, although I've
had success with people running some proprietary fluid dynamics app
like that.

-i