Re: [Fwd: Weird ia64 problem]

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 04:40:24PM -0700, Luck, Tony wrote:
> Hmmph.  According to strace, there are no system calls resulting from
> the fpathconf() call.  How does it come up with the magic 4096 value?

Looks like it's built with the value of PIPE_BUF from
include/linux/limits.h

Through a binary search, on my system (16K pages) with the original
test program, setting pipe_buf to 10923 fails with EAGAIN, but add one
more byte (10924) and it works.  I can't immediately see how that
number relates to anything.

-i