Re: Has anyone ever got Debian to install on an SGI Altix?

On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 10:31:32PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
| If I were you I've use a current daily build, boot it with BOOT_DEBUG=5,
| and at the shell it will give you right before the last line above,
| investigate the inttab and /mnt/dev.

Where does one locate the most current daily build?  I look at:

http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ports-status

and for ia64, it looks like "netboot" is a broken link and the two CD
images haven't been built since early August.

Greg