Re: OpenOffice.org and other 32bit packages for ia64

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 22:33 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> So, is anyone intrested in trying this out on ia64 and maybe even
> comaintain it? You can download the package from
>
> http://amd64.debian.net/~goswin/amd64-archive/

hey Goswin,
  Thanks for doing this.  I did the s/amd64/ia64/ trick and the
build/install of this package went fine.  However, I'm unable to install
due to missing dependencies:

  openoffice.org-debian-files: Depends: openoffice.org (> 1.1.3+1.1.4) but it is not going to be installed
                               Depends: openoffice.org-bin (> 1.1.3+1.1.4) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages
dannf@krebs:/var/lib/ia64-archive$ sudo apt-get install openoffice.org-bin Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  openoffice.org-bin: Depends: ia32-libdb4.2 but it is not installable
                      Depends: ia32-libmyspell3 but it is not installable
                      Depends: ia32-libwpd8 but it is not installable
E: Broken packages