Re: 4x SATA Ports via Marvell Controller etc

Yes, I tried!!!

I changed my SATA controler and I installed Ubuntu AMD64, but
when finished the instalation and rebooted to initialize the system,
it stop in this message "Starting hotplugin system...".

What's this problem?

What's the best way to install RAID 1?

thanks!

Yupanqui