Re: NAMD on Sarge?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: NAMD on Sarge?
- From: Kenneth Geisshirt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:36:40 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <42BBDFDC.email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <42BBDFDC.email@example.com>
On Fri, 2005-06-24 at 19:26 +0900, Duraid Madina wrote:
> I'm not trying to be annoying by asking this, but is there any reason
> you're not using GROMACS? (If there is, well, I'd file a bug report with
> the NAMD guys.) If not, you should _seriously_ consider using GROMACS
> (from CVS) as it now contains hand-written IA64 kernels and will leave
> NAMD in its dust.
I have already installed GROMACS, but I have one user who is interested
in using NAMD. Besides that, NAMD scales pretty well on a cluster and I
want to take advantage of that.
Btw, how well is the new version 9 of Intel Compilers supported on