Re: darcs on the ia64

Tyson Whitehead <twhitehe@uwo.ca> writes:

> Does anyone know anything about this?

Tex4ht has a lot of known problems, and someone is in the midst of
adopting it (as of a couple of days ago).  I'm working with that
person (who needs a sponsor), but may ask them to coordinate with this
list as well to try out building on ia64.

> Does latex/tex4ht have known problems on the ia64?  Does
> latex/tex4ht need to be updated on the build boxes?  Is it possible
> to build the package without the documentation for the ia64?

I would like to, but I haven't had a chance to put together this
workaround.  Hopefully this work on tex4ht will obviate the
workaround.

Unfortunitely, I don't know much about tex4ht, and would like to find
someone to vet the non-DD's changes.

peace,

  isaac