Re: Suddenly no X-window

What precisely do you mean by "X starts, but KDE will not run?" I'm assuming:

- You see the NVIDIA splash screen (logo on white)
- This screen changes to some other screen (presumably a login screen)
- KDE tries to do something, and this doesn't work (from what you've pasted, it looks like it crashes the X server?)

Is this right?

A bit puzzled,

	Duraid