Re: Seg fault in libc6.1

Your problems will probably disappear if you use an _older_ libc - try going back 6 months or a year or so. My guess is that you're using the NVidia binary-only driver. Alas, they have stopped supporting this on IA64 for the time being. If you don't want to roll back your libc, I'd suggest using the xorg open-source nv driver (and do OpenGL in software). If you really need performance OpenGL on IA64, then you should consider ATI hardware (or perhaps a phone call to SGI).

Hope you can read this email,  ;)

	Duraid