[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Seg fault in libc6.1

I have some OpenGL routines from an instructional book and I
thought it would interesting to run them on my ia64. I immediately
get a seg fault. Taking a very deep breath, I did an apt-get to
install the latest libc6.1 I also installed libunwind7. The seg fault is
still there. Back trace shows:
#0 0x2bz631931  in memcpy() from /lib/libc.so.6.1
#1 0x2bz630330  in memcpy() from /lib/libc.so.6.1
#2 0x2bz618db0  in _IO_file_xsgetn_internal() from /lib/libc.so.6.1
#3 0x2bz61a870  in _IO_sgetn() from /lib/libc.so.6.1
#4 0x2bz603f90  in fread() from /lib/libc.so.6.1

where bz = bunch of zeros
rest of trace is in the source code I compiled
The program compiles and runs fine on x86

I'm running debian unstable

I was going to google for more info but I see that Konqueror is also 
seg-faulting now.

Richard Harke

Reply to: