Re: stupid desktop question

  Ian> I think a real fix might be re-writing these interfaces to be
  Ian> sane; but the attached makes the icon sit in the right place
  Ian> for me (if no-one can suggest a better fix I'll file this as a
  Ian> bug).

I was curious whether passing G_MAXLONG is a common idiom for
gdk_property_get() but after a google seach, that doesn't appear to be
the case, so I think it makes sense to classify this as a Nautilus
bug.  Of course, it's hard to blame them given the crufty nature of
that gdk_property_get()...

	--david