declined #F841

Sat, 15 May 2004

I am taking the liberty of writing you this letter instead of
interrupting you by phone. Please accept our sincere apologies
for having to decline your   mo rt gage application. We cannot
provide you with ra.te you requested.

However, I can recommend another company that can provide you
with 2.3 % fixed  ra.te for 20 years. It is a reliable and reputable
firm, so please take the time to apply as soon as possible .

If I may be of any help in the future, please feel free to call.

Loraine Flynn
Account Manager
1st   Lo an   Provider