Re: Installing xserver-xfree86 fails

This worked great earlier this month when I tried it,  but now I get the
following error  when trying it on more machines.

lusitania:~# apt-get -t experimental install lbxproxy libdps-dev libdps1
libice-dev \libice6 libsm-dev libsm6 libx11-6 libx11-dev libxaw6 libxaw7
libxaw7-dev \libxext-dev libxext6 libxft1 libxi-dev libxi6 libxmu-dev
libxmu6 \libxmuu-dev libxmuu1 libxp-dev libxp6 libxpm-dev libxpm4
libxrandr-dev \libxrandr2 libxt-dev libxt6 libxtrap-dev libxtrap6
libxtst-dev libxtst6 libxv-dev libxv1 pm-dev proxymngr twm x-dev
x-window-system \x-window-system-core xbase-clients xdm xfonts-100dpi
xfonts-75dpi \xfonts-base xfonts-scalable xfree86-common xfs xfwp
xlibmesa-dri \xlibmesa-gl xlibmesa-gl-dev xlibmesa-glu xlibmesa-glu-dev
xlibmesa3 \xlibosmesa-dev xlibosmesa4 xlibs xlibs-data xlibs-dev
xlibs-static-dev \xlibs-static-pic xnest xprt xserver-common
xserver-xfree86 xspecs xterm \xutils xvfb
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  xlibs-static-dev: Depends: xlibs (= 4.3.0-0pre1v5) but 4.3.0-1 is to
be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Anything I should be aware of right now?

-Adam

--
Adam Parrish
Asst. Linux Administrator