Re: Kernel image and header mismatch?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Kernel image and header mismatch?
- From: Bdale Garbee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 10:03:41 -0700
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <1074606620.13731.61.camel@giulietta> (Emeric Maschino's message of "Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:24:56 +0000 (UTC)")
- References: <1074606620.13731.61.camel@giulietta>
firstname.lastname@example.org (Emeric Maschino) writes:
> Is this a normal behaviour?
I think it's a bug, but I also strongly recommend you run a fresher kernel
version than 2.4.17. The 2.4.20 images have probably seen the heaviest testing
of what's currently in the archive, for what that's worth.