Re: elilo and boot entry problems

Emeric,

   Old versions of elilo, like in woody, don't look for the config file
in the current directory.  If you go to fs1:\efi\debian and run 'elilo
-C \efi\debian\elilo.conf' does it work?  If you can get the system up,
it'll be much easier to understand why you don't have a boot entry.
>From a linux prompt, run 'elilo -v --efiboot'  This should try to
recreate the boot menu entry.  A common problem is mounting your efi
partition at /boot.  This will cause the elilo script to fail.  You can
run efibootmgr before you reboot to get a listing of boot menu entries.
	Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab