HP i2000 to good home

I have an HP i2000 that was given to me by HP, so this offer depends on
them being ok with this (hopefully one of them will read this and give a
nod).

I'm willing to ship it to someone working with debian-ia64, especially
someone working with debian-installer.

It's a dual 700Mhz machine with 1gig ram and 18gigs of drive space.
Problem is I've lost the key to the case. Maybe HP can help with this.

YOU PAY shipping. This thing is a beast. Or if you are close to
Gloucester/Newport News, Virginia, you can come pick it up.

--
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/
Linux 1394 - http://www.linux1394.org/