Re: Itanium2@900MHz slower than alpha@666MHz ?

Thanks, I'll forward the message to that list. Can't check for dmesg
right now because I started some benchmarks from www.fftw.org and I
don't want to 'disturb'. I mainly want to see if I can reproduce their
results.

However, this is well tested code and it's been running on the alpha for
months. Had there been any FP error, it would have crashed on the spot.

Regards,
Ionut