Re: buildd: please upload ia64 of distcc 2.10.1-2

Am Mo, den 29.09.2003 schrieb Bdale Garbee um 11:06:
> noel@debian.org (Noèl Köthe) writes:
>
> > because distcc where buildd "maybe-successful"
>
> The problem is that changelogs that contain non-ASCII characters sometimes
> cause the signed email triggering an upload from the autobuilder from me to
> be damaged in transit.  I haven't figured out yet where the problem lies, but
> I remember that distcc is on my list of packages to go manually upload because
> of this problem.
>
> Unfortunately, I've been traveling this past week, and am in a place where I
> haven't had a network connection for a couple of days.  I've got a good
> connection today and will see if I can get distcc (and the other packages in
> the same state) uploaded.

Did you had time for this?
The problem is that 2.10 fixes a security problem
(http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/8402) and should go into sarge before
I will work on 2.11 which have a gnome monitor and needs a bit of
package changes. 2.10 is good and works and 2.11 must first be
stablized.

thx for your help.

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>