Re: X11 and Elf_RelocateEntry()

  Gregor> I had the same problems, I tried XFree 4.1, 4.2 and 4.3, all
  Gregor> withour success so I gave up using the NVidia driver. I know
  Gregor> the 3D performance is twice as much as the one from XFree
  Gregor> (at least on my x86 machines), but I don't think the time
  Gregor> for getting the driver to work is it worth.  Sorry I have no
  Gregor> better advice

Debian/stable _should_ be fine.  In fact, my home machine is a zx2000
with Debian/stable and I'm using the Nvidia driver (v4050).  It's
working well.

BTW: The zx2000 support web site has Nvidia driver v4431 available.  I
haven't had a chance to try it out yet. It's available here (sorry for
the long URL):

http://h20004.www2.hp.com/soar_rnotes/bsdmatrix/matrix82074en_US.html#Driver%20-%20Graphics%20-%20Nvidia

	--david