Re: WAW and RAW warnings in kernel build

  Bjorn> They've been there for years, so I've learned to ignore them.

I wouldn't want to encourage people to ignore those messages.  Yes,
some of them can be ignored, but if you develop new assembly code, I'd
definitely pay attention.

Unfortunately, GCC sometimes doesn't provide sufficient annotation to
the assembler so that it could know that the offending code is indeed
safe.

Also, in the hand-coded assembly routines, there are a few places
where hazard warnings are a bit difficult to avoid.  It's something we
should fix eventually, but it may require some help from gas.

	--david