Re: non-offical libc with NPTL available in deb format

Ian Wienand wrote:
> If there is interest in this, I can keep maintaining these with the
> latest releases as they come about & spend some time improving the
> packages.  Please email me to tell me if you're interested.

Please do. I am very interested. I was going to do this myself, but now
that you have already done it, I will leverage your work.

Thanks,
Khalid

Khalid Aziz                                Linux and Open Source Lab
(970)898-9214                                        Hewlett-Packard
khalid@hp.com                                       Fort Collins, CO

"The Linux kernel is subject to relentless development"
				- Alessandro Rubini