Trouble getting X to work

Hello all,

    I just received a loaner hp zx2000 with an Nvidia Quadro card installed
(and a fancy Hp 2025 lcd monitor!).

    I had no trouble getting debian installed on it, but I'm having a lot of
trouble getting X to start properly.  In the stable and unstable dists X hangs
once the initial screen is drawn, and in unstable I get the int10 problem.

    Does anyone have any recommendations on how to get X up and running,
preferably under unstable so I don't have to go back to Red Hat?!!?

Thanks!

--
/* Greg Evans - Twin Cities, MN
   UNIX Admin, Parrot Lover...