zx2000 and new firmware

I have a zx200 with the following firmware:

firmware v1.82
bmc v1.40
efi 14.60

I created a boot cd from testing with jigdo., but I am unable to boot
the system.  I get lots of red lights and beeps when I try to boot off the
cd.

When I boot to the EFI shell, and run the kernel directly, I get the system
to boot, but still seem to have problems creating and mounting valid
disk partitions.

Does anyone have any ideas where I could get a disk image that would boot on
this system?  Or is there a known problem with this firmware rev?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Larin