Problem with ia64 and sparc autobuilders

[ Please CC me because I'm not subscribe to list; this message are
previously sent to debian-admin@l.d.o; crossposting because possible
can be the same problem ]

Hello,

I've sent a package (tcm_2.10-4) to incoming today to solve a trivial
issue with bison.

All are working fine but I have problems with ia64 and sparc buildd,
this failed to criate a .o file then I use the following machines to
test:

 - merulo
 - vore

And, build nicely.

Someone can take a look on both and include the package again in build
queue?

Thanks,
Otavio Salvador

--