Re: use gcc-3.2 for mozilla

  Randolph> well.. wouldn't this require that we also rebuild all the
  Randolph> packages that are dependent on mozilla (galeon, etc) with
  Randolph> g++-3.2?

  David> I don't know.  I just want mozilla to work (it's unusuable
  David> when compiled with gcc-3.0)...

One bug I found so far is that the spawning of subprocesses doesn't
seem to work.  E.g., if you try to view a PDF file, it will bring up
the progress-bar window, but the progress bar never moves and if you
hit "cancel", Mozilla quits.  This used to work fine with earlier
versions of Mozilla.  I'll see if I can narrow it down a bit.

It's a rather annoying bug because everything else seems to work
perfectly.  Seems like we're this -> <- close...

	--david