Re: Debian libtiff package and bug #106706

John Daily said:

> Upon review of the code, I found a couple of places where #ifdef
> __alpha and similar was used to identify for 64-bit architectures;
> replacing those with #ifdef __LP64__ was part of the solution,

I wouldn't think a porter would give me an unportable solution to a porting
problem :< so I immediately patched it.

(I have little or no way of checking if libtiff works on architectures I
don't have physical access to, and I don't have access to anything but
IA-32, so I rely on others to provide me with such information.)