Re: Configure failures on ia64 with libxml2 check.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2001 at 08:34:41AM -0800, Randolph Chung wrote:
> Debian developers have access to two IA64 machines donated by HP. You
> can find the details at http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi

Yep, thanks. Last time I'd looked they hadn't been listed yet.

> In this case I suspect there might be a build environment issue though.
> I just tried doing configure on both merulo and my box here and they
> both picked up the right version. Will dig into it some more and let you
> know.

I've poked around a bit on merulo and found the bugger. Turned out to be
a missing #include <string.h> that caused a bogus int -> (char *) cast.
Duh! Fix will be uploaded in an instant.

Thanks,

Daniel.