Re: Bug report - Installation, no /etc/fstab

brettn@cse.unsw.edu.au (Brett Nash) writes:

>         Basically the install process never created an /etc/fstab

That's interesting.  I don't think I've seen that one, perhaps someone else
can comment?

> image I used to create the CD is: cd-20010810.iso.

Which is the last thing we put out publicly, but it's definitely getting a
bit stale.  Hopefully, we'll have a fresher installer image to put out
sometime in early December.

>         On a related topic, anyone know how good is the Linux
> multiprocessor support for itanium (both 2 and 4 way)?

We're using a number of 2-way i2000 systems quite happily as software
development systems, and we have a 3-way "lion" chassis that has been rock
solid, all running Debian.  Let us know if you see anything weird...

Bdale