Re: Fakechroot

> (Oh, and btw, could you stop sending copies of these messages directly
> to me?  I _am_ subscribed to this mailing list.)

sorry about that... default mutt mail handling. i have a procmail recipe
to remove duplicates if you are interested.

> The version of glibc I have source to doesn't run on 2.3.99, though.
> And I have no idea where I could get source to the version of libc on
> the compile farm machines, if it's even available to the public.  (Not
> to mention that the two versions don't even use the same version of
> ld-linux-ia64.so, much less the same major version of libc.so!)

oic. odd...

did you try compiling a new g++ too? the one on tl2 has some issues :-(

> What state is there to store?

well, presumably you'd like to store file permissions and ownership
across invocations of fakechroot to get a more realistic "chroot"
environment. what do you think?

randolph
--
Debian Developer <tausq@debian.org>