Re: Sign up in DDTSS not working (?)

Hi Carlos,

Le 07/05/2024 à 18:52, Carlos Henrique Lima Melara a écrit :
Sorry for the spam.

No problem, I don't consider it spam at all!

I receive daily reports from DDTSS' update script, so I know the email
system is working. I suspect that users who didn't receive the confirmation
email are mainly using gmail and that something is missing to make DDTSS
messages appear legitimate to gmail servers.

I think it may be more than gmail, some people reported not receveing
the activation email in Yahoo and Tutanota [1] too.

Yes probably, but the issue might still be the same.

I tried to find all recently created accounts and activated them.
If I missed some, please let me know.

Ok, if you could take another look later today, it would be very
helpful since the workshop will happen today. Also, some people are
directly emailing you. (maybe we could setup a support email or
something so people don't spam you directly)

I just did another pass for all accounts created in the last ~2 weeks.
If there are still some missing account activation, please let me know.

I'm OK with receiving direct emails, but I'll try to make a change so that language admins can activate accounts. That way, I won't be such a bottleneck. :)

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you so much for bringing new
contributors to DDTSS. :)

Thank you for maintaining DDTSS and handling this so fast!

No problem at all. I'm so happy to see new contributors, it would be a shame not to let them in. :)

Thomas