Re: New Albanian translator

Yeah, i am attending DebConf22 and just learned how to contribute in translations and i was told to ask in this mailing list to create the Albanian language because it is not to be found anywhere. I will contribute on website translations and package descriptions but for the latest i send another email.

I am sorry if i am not clear or doing something wrong but i am new to all this.

Thank you for your time!

Sent from Proton Mail mobile