Re: Grammatical error!package manager

https://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ddtp.en.html says that "Once you notice common typos or other easy to correct errors such as encoding problems, it is possible to bypass any review process and to fix this for all packages at once using a script. It is suggested that only one trusted translation coordinator collects all these issues and applies the script.". Does this mean a custom script, specially written for each individual case? Do we have such a coordinator for Russian?