Re: pt_AO in DDTP

Dear Thomas Vincent,

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 8:16 AM Thomas Vincent <thomas@vinc-net.fr> wrote:

> Hi again Fred,
>
> Some questions about the configuration of the new locale in DDTP.
>
> Currently, I've set up the config with default values:
>
> number of reviewers to approve a translation: 3

Please, change this to 1. We are planning to copy the translations
from pt_BR and paste in pt_AO, then make a few adaptations to comply
with the angolan way to speak portuguese. so, one reviewer should be
ok in that situation.

> minimum number of untranslated descriptions (not sure what this one does): 1

ok. I imagine that this parameter is a threshold. when the number of
packages in pending translation section goes below 1, the system puts
new packages in there.

> require translators/reviewers to be registered: yes

ok.

> Would you like me to change some of these settings?
>
> Also, I set your account as admin, so you should now have access to more
> user info and you will be able to set team messages once pt_AO has been
> created.

I will ask to you change this. I´m  a pt_BR guy. I asked the pt_AO guy
his login name. waiting response.