Re: pt_AO in DDTP

Forgot to let the list in copy:

Le 15/02/2022 à 14:29, Thomas Vincent a écrit :
Hi Fred,

Le 15/02/2022 à 14:08, Fred Maranhão a écrit :
Please, change this to 1. We are planning to copy the translations
from pt_BR and paste in pt_AO, then make a few adaptations to comply
with the angolan way to speak portuguese. so, one reviewer should be
ok in that situation.

Done.

Please let me know if I can help with the copy.
Maybe when a pt_AO contributor fetches a new translation, the pt_BR translation could also be provided to be more easily copied and adapted.

[…]

I will ask to you change this. I´m  a pt_BR guy. I asked the pt_AO guy
his login name. waiting response.

Actually, this setting is global (there is no per-team status), so I can leave you global admin anyway for your work in the pt_BR team.

Kind regards,
Thomas